Generate new revenue & improve customer loyalty with Business Process Outsourcing in the Cloud
For many BPOs the challenge to generate new revenue streams and retain existing customers is ever present. With customers increasingly demanding value add services and lower pricing, the provision of new solutions can be instrumental to maintaining profitability.
SouthWestern: Accelerating business growth with SoftCo Cloud
SouthWestern, a leading European Business Process Outsourcer (BPO), implemented SoftCo Cloud for invoice processing and compliant case management. Click the image below to watch a short introduction to how SouthWestern achieved efficiency improvements of over 580% for key clients.
Click here to watch the full SouthWestern case study video.
SoftCo's Business Process Outsourcing in the Cloud furnishes service providers with a powerful solution to address these challenges and to extend their service offerings to their customer base. Through SoftCo Cloud, BPOs can deliver compliant document management technology to their customers as a simple Cloud service. Designed to drive lucrative new revenue streams, improve customer loyalty and streamline business process management for BPOs, SoftCo Cloud delivers proven technology used by over 900 enterprise customers worldwide.
Powerful BPO Solution
- Enterprise Grade Business Process Management via the Cloud
- Multi-tenancy to accommodate unlimited customers**
- User management consoles
- Flexible upgrade plans
- BPO branded
- Email and Hotline support
- BSI BIP008:2004 Compliant Storage
- ISO 27001 Certified Infrastructure
- SAS-70 Type II data centers based in the EU
- Managed backups and data replication
- Retention Policies, CAS Storage
Proven SoftCo technology
- Brower based client access
- Full text & Metadata search
- Support for PDF, Tiff, Gif files
- Integrate with 3rd Party Applications
- Document versioning, Check-in/Check-out, History logs
- Compatible with 3rd Party scanning platforms
**Subject to storage plan and usage restrictions.
Cloud Solutions from SoftCo